ADHD looks different for women compared to men. We don’t have the same bodies and our minds are different too.
In one sentence, ADHD can sometimes feel like you’re stuck in PMS 24/7/365. Kind of, to simplify a bit. Can you imagine what happens when actual PMS arrive? But this is just my point of view, it might be different for others.
It’s an ADHD Awareness Month. Let’s spread the word.
– 5 Ways ADHD Is Different For Women Compared To Men
– ADHD Looks Different in Women. Here’s How — and Why.
– ADHD in Women Symptom Checklist
– Women with ADHD: No More Suffering in Silence
– Gender Differences in ADHD